Summary The Flowers Dance and the Wind Sings
Arcella, who lived a glorious life that everyone envied but died of illness at a young age.
Before her death, she regretted not having become a proper mother to her son.
But somehow, she went back three years ago.
Arcella is living her second life.
I promise to be a loving mother this time.
However, is it too late?
“Now that you’re doing this, you’re just making me feel uncomfortable.”
The son only pushes her away and she realises that her relationship with the husband, who she thought was fine before her regression, was wrong…
Type of “The Flowers Dance and the Wind Sings”
Associated Names of “The Flowers Dance and the Wind Sings”
- Flowers Dance and Wind Sings ;
- The Dance of Flowers and the Song of the Wind ;
- The Flower Dances and the Wind Sings ;
- The Flowers Dance and the Wind Sings ;
- Танец цветов и песнь ветра ;
- Цветы танцуют и ветер поет ;
- 꽃은 춤추고 바람은 노래한다 ;